100% oil from camelina seed.
Average nutrition values
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids9g
Monounsaturated fatty acids17g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids74g
May contain walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts or sesame seeds in traces!
Omega fatty acids
Unopened it can be stored for 18 months in a cold, dry space protected from sunshine. The exact expiry date is displayed on the bottle.
After opening, it is recommended to use it within 3-4 months, so that its valuable vitamins, trace elements and minerals do not lose their high quality.
It is an unfiltered oil, so best to shake it up before consumption.
Country of origin: Austria
- Vanilla carrot salad recipe
- Cauliflower pizza with dried tomato sauce recipe
- Mint cantaloupe salad
- Cantaloupe gazpacho recipe
- Potato cream soup with marinated radish recipe
- Pea salad with poached eggs
- Steamed fish and asparagus bundle recipe
- Vegetable - ham wrap
- Flaxseed flour omelette with spinach salad
- Broccoli and yoghurt salad
- French soft boiled eggs with camelina oil
- Tomato sunflower seed cream recipe