Blackcurrant vinegar, blackcurrant concentrate and honey (1%).
Average nutrition values
100 g contain on average:
The vinegar should be stored in a place protected from light, sealed hermetically. Under these conditions it has a virtually indefinite shelf life.
The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is natural, not a sign of poor quality.
An unfiltered, undiluted fruit vinegar, so shake it before use!
Country of origin: Germany
- Goat cheese with lamb´s lettuce and green herbs
- Blackberry yoghurt mousse recipe
- Baked plum cream soup recipe
- Beetroot quinoa salad recipe
- Potato cream soup with marinated radish recipe
- Strawberry yoghurt cream recipe
- Doughnut with poppy seed flour
- Watermelon shake with red/blackcurrants and chia seeds
- Rhubarb strawberry cream soup with macadamia nut oil
- Fruit yoghurt ice cream with carrot sticks
- Fruit rice pudding
- Blueberry smoothie with poppy seed oil