100% from organic sesame seed.
Average nutrition values
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids13g
Monounsaturated fatty acids42g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids45g
May contain walnuts, hazelnuts or peanuts seeds in traces!
Omega fatty acids
Unopened it can be stored for 18 months in a cold, dry space protected from sunshine. The exact expiry date is displayed on the bottle.
After opening, it is recommended to use it within 3-4 months, so that its valuable vitamins, trace elements and minerals do not lose their high quality.
It is an unfiltered oil, so best to shake it up before consumption.
Country of origin: Austria
- Sesame seed risotto
- Chicken breast and pear chutney
- Asian pasta salad in a jar – a convenient office lunch
- Cucumber salad with sesame seeds and honey recipe
- Date and chickpea spread recipe
- Chick pea couscous salad recipe
- Avocado-chick pea cream recipe
- Chicken taco recipe
- Indian carrot salad recipe
- Asparagus shrimp salad recipe
- Sesame seed pesto
- Duck breast carpaccio with sesame seed oil and chili mustard sauce