100% oil from chia seed
Average nutrition values
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids10g
Monounsaturated fatty acids9g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids81g
May contain walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts or sesame seeds in traces!
Omega fatty acids
Unopened it can be stored for 18 months in a cold, dry space protected from sunshine. The exact expiry date is displayed on the bottle.
After opening, it is recommended to use it within 3-4 months, so that its valuable vitamins, trace elements and minerals do not lose their high quality.
It is an unfiltered oil, so best to shake it up before consumption.
Country of origin: Austria
- Marinated cod with oregano flavored toast recipe
- Chimichurri sauce with beef skewers recipe
- Aspic mayonnaise salad
- Thousand islands salad dressing recipe
- Mediterranean watermelon salad recipe
- Grape salsa recipe
- Andalusian gazpacho recipe
- Apple-fennel salad with hazelnut oil dressing
- Mexican salad with chia oil
- Cantaloupe salad with grape seed oil and olives
- String bean salad with blackcurrant
- Cold raspberry soup with poppy seed oil and curled poppy seed strips